Thursday, April 21, 2005

She's says the funniest things

So today Sarah said some of the funniest things. On the way to Alan's graduation she leaned back to look at Grandma Paulsen and said, "Emmie's been having issues today." Have you ever heard a three-year old say that? It's hysterical. She proceded to tell my mom about how Emmie had a runny nose. I guess she picked up the issues thing from me talking to Alan. For whatever reason there are just some things I don't expect Sarah to pick up from my conversations. That was one of them. Then after graduation she was looking at Alan's cap. She looked it over a minute then pulled the folds of his robe out and commented, "Daddy you have a funny coat. Only Daddies can wear funny coats, ha." We told her when she grew up and graduated she could have a funny coat too. Next she saw a formal gathering and I suggested it might be a wedding. She said, "I need a wedding too." Yes you do Sarah, but not now or even in the next 20 years.

1 comment:

Dawn Wessman said...

Your daughters rock, Shannon!
And yes, don't we all have issues.