Sunday, April 17, 2005
Measuring up
Sarah is a huge Mary Poppins fan! Whenever she gets to watch a movie it is Mary Poppins. Two days ago she found my cute little measuring tape. (I saw it at home depot and had to have it based on its cuteness factor. I just love babies.) So she goes around the house measuring everyone several times a minute and asking to be measured. Then she tells the person what they are. "Mommy you are twenty-twelve. It says you are sweet and cute." When we measure her we usually say, "Sarah Wessman, truly delightful and sweet." Or something similar. When she isn't measuring, or weighing people as she sometimes calls it, she is practicing jumping into pavement pictures. "Mommy, watch me jump. Want to jump with me into a picture?" All the rest of the time she is running in circles with her umbrella open claiming to be Mary Poppins. "Mommy, I am Mary Poppins. See me flying with my umbrella?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment