Mom, click on the picture and it should get big, but just in case it doesn't: Dear Mother of Goldilocks, Your daughter has done many things. Allow me to share what she has done. First, we were on a walk and she, (finding the door unlocked) crept into our home, ate most of our porridge, vandalized our chairs, and slept in one of our beds. I hope that you will punish her quite severly, and never let her go on a walk alone again. I bid you farewell. Most Sincere, Mama Bear
5 comments:
I can't read it! Transcribe, please.
"I bid you farewell"
Classic.
Mom, click on the picture and it should get big, but just in case it doesn't:
Dear Mother of Goldilocks,
Your daughter has done many things. Allow me to share what she has done. First, we were on a walk and she, (finding the door unlocked) crept into our home, ate most of our porridge, vandalized our chairs, and slept in one of our beds. I hope that you will punish her quite severly, and never let her go on a walk alone again. I bid you farewell.
Most Sincere,
Mama Bear
Thanks. I did click but it was too faded in most spots even still. Oh the language of a reader!
I love it!
Post a Comment