Friday, October 06, 2006
show and tell
This morning Sarah says over breakfast that it's her turn to bring something for show and tell and it's supposed to start with the letter "F". (Why does she tell me these things when she only has 10 minutes until she has to go and I haven't done her hair yet? ) So Alan and I are brain-storming and she isn't enthralled with our ideas. "How about fish? I have a thawed salmon steak in the fridge." "Or a fly, there's a dead one in the living room window." Then Alan came up with a Japanese fan. Here was a winner. Something she isn't allowed to normally handle, which is pretty and starts with the letter "f". Next we had to find a paper bag to put it in and come up with 3 clues she could share with her class. All went well and she was off to school only 2 minutes later than usual.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment