Monday, June 05, 2006

just too tired

Last night as we were going to bed I heard Sarah saying something I couldn't make out so I went into her room to see what she needed. I asked her if she wanted me to get her down so she could go to the bathroom and she sort of said yes so I pulled her out of her bed and helped her get to the bathroom where she dutifully went. After she was done she went back into her room and about 2 feet from her bed she just suddenly sat down. I stopped right behind her and after a couple of seconds she laid down on the floor and was clearly sound asleep. Laughing I went back to get Alan and he lifted her up and put her back in her own bed. Clearly climbing up to the top bunk was just too much work for a good night's sleep.

No comments: