Cute things Sarah said today:
1. I have an itches on my leg so I have to scratch them to get them out.
2. (Making this conversation between two of her toys.) Then the monkey said, "You stupid." and the fox says, "You not supposed to say stupid. You being naughty. You be nice." and the monkey says,'Okay. I not be naughty any more. I am nice now."
3. I'm just awake now! I have a happy nap. I have a good sleep.
4. (Yesterday) May I have some crackers? (I said no because it's dinnertime.) I suppose I need some fruit snacks then.
5. I just hide right here and you find me, kay?
6. (Yesterday) We were teasing Sarah about frying her up for dinner and she said, No we don't fry people! So Alan suggested boiling her and she said, "Okay. That a good idea."
No comments:
Post a Comment