Just now Sarah came into the room and said, "My tummy say her still hungry for dinner."
"Your tummy's still hungry for dinner?" I repeated. "Yes," she said, "My tummy says her still hungry for candy." I put her off and said I had to write that down and a few seconds later she said,"Your mommy tummy say I can't have any more candy, 'cause your mommy tummy say I have to wait for dinner." And then she left.
3 comments:
Shannon, even though you had quite the fiasco with the girls the last time you blogged, I love it. Keep writing!
Oh, and it is so interesting that her tummy is a girl!
...and that it has to be your tummy to answer hers. I'm glad *you* can understand what she's saying and translate for the rest of us. I'm sure i've missed a lot of funny things she's tried to tell me herself...
Post a Comment